DCMA Notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following to be deemed valid:
1. An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed.
2. A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to enable Streaming The Net to identify that content (e.g. URL or list of URLS where possible).
3. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
5. An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.