Streaming The Net (STN) est un guide indépendant de la lecture en continu médiatique disponible sur le Web, y compris des flux de la télévision et radio. Nous ne fournissons pas de la lecture en continu de contenu nous-mêmes. STN permet aux utilisateurs de trouver facilement et d'accéder au contenu médiatique sur Internet.
We respect the rights of the content owners. All content on this site is openly accessible on the internet. We do not intentionally link to any content that has been restricted by the content holders. Radio & TV station streams and logos are the copyright of each respective station and their owners and/or content holders.
This site contains many links to third-party sites, including our sponsors. Although STN provides these links, we do not endorse the content nor the companies who provide such content.
If you are a content owner and wish to restrict access to your site or content available on other sites, please contact us and we will act acordingly.
STN is an independent guide to streaming media available on the web. We do not provide streaming content ourselves. This site is designed to enable users of personal computers and other consumer electronic devices to easily find and access media content over the Internet.
If you make use of this site you agree to respect the rights of the content owners. If not you should leave this site. All links to external sites are opened in a new window.
This site contains several links to third-party sites. STN provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any such sites. STN has no control over, is not responsible for, and makes no representation and warranty and disclaims all liability with respect to, any such site, any content on any such site or any such site's privacy practices. Use such sites at your own risk.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 14 years old. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
5. USER CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other STN users;
2. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any STN user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other STN users or any URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit media or comments linking to pornography, affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. with the intention of artificially inflating or altering any STN service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering STN's services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of STN's services;
10. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
IN ADDITION, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT USE THE SERVICE ON BEHALF OF (OR PER THE REQUEST OR INSTRUCTION OF) ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU SHALL NOT REQUEST THAT ANY THIRD PARTY, OR PAY OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO INFLUENCE ANY THIRD TO, MANIPULATE OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE SITE IN ANY MANNER.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. STN reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
6. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE By submitting Content to STN, you warrant that you own all rights to the Content, or are authorized by the owners of such content to submit to STN.
7. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
STN respects the intellectual property of others. It is STN's policy to respond quickly to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. STN will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, STN may act quickly to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act quickly to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. STN will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying STN of Copyright Infringement: To provide STN notice of an infringement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with credible identification and contact information so that the said infringement can be investigated. Please also note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that STN has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release STN from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. STN makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and STN will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because STN has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that STN is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that STN shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL STN OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
STN graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trade dress of STN in the U.S. and/or other countries. STN's trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Streaming The Net is a trademark of Streaming the Net Inc.